Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Why the Public Cloud Shuns Security by Branden Williams
- SEC Guidance Is a Really Big Deal by Richard Bejtlich
- How Long Until Apple iOS Needs Its Own Patch Super Tuesday? by Mark Kelly
- Cyber Espionage & Strategic Web Compromises by Steven Adair and Ned Moran
- Why Info Sec Position Go Unfilled by Lee Kushner
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Confusing the Padlock and the Favicon in the Web Browser
- How Malicious Code Can Run in Microsoft Office Documents
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.